2018 Annual Meeting
Over the past year, the Himalayan Institute has embarked on new endeavors and gone through many changes. From launching a new Humanitarian Projects website, creating new product labels and book publishing deals, working on continued renovations to the Retreat Center, and accelerated progress on the new Shrine, we have accomplished a lot! We appreciate the support all of you have given us as we continue to share the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old lineage with the world.
You will hear highlights from the following departments and directors:
- Mission Programs & PureRejuv – Director, Greg Capitolo
- Retreat Center – Director, Brian Fulp
- Products & Publications – Director, Stephen Moulton
- Creative Services & Marketing – Director, Aaron Luburich
- Excursions – Director, Alat Tigunait
- Humanitarian – Director, Jeff Abella
- Community – Director, Sujata Grady
- Yoga International – VP of Business Operations, Travis Head
We are excited to share with you details of all these activities at the upcoming 2018 Himalayan Institute Annual Meeting. Hear updates on activities of the past year, and learn more about what we are working on for the coming year.