2020 Annual Meeting
Celebrate all that we’ve accomplished and look ahead with us as we strive to inspire, educate, and empower all who seek to experience their full potential.
2020 has proven to be quite a year for our world. As we faced the challenges of navigating and operating during a global pandemic the Himalayan Institute has embarked on many new endeavors over the last year. We launched both the Vishoka Meditation Master Course and Teacher Training, created new product labels, and released two new books, all while continuing renovations to the Retreat Center and finding ways to reopen with safety protocols to welcome you all back. We have accomplished a lot! We appreciate the support all of you have given us as we continue to share the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old lineage with the world.
In this meeting you will hear highlights from the following departments and directors:
- Mission Programs & PureRejuv – Director, Greg Capitolo
- Retreat Center – Director, Brian Fulp
- Products & Publications – Director, Stephen Moulton
- Creative Services & Marketing – Director, Kristina Pugh
- Excursions – Director, Ransom Hare
- Humanitarian – Director, Jeff Abella
- Community – Director, Sujata Grady
Celebrate all that we’ve accomplished and look ahead with us as we strive to inspire, educate, and empower all who seek to realize their full potential.