De-Stress & Detox is a small therapeutic retreat for a maximum of 12 people, which delivers results for renewed health and well-being. This program is inspired by ancient ayurvedic healing traditions, paired with modern medical practices backed by science. This integrated health approach helps address a variety of health and wellness concerns—ranging from detoxification and cleansing to chronic disorders and major diseases.
Whether you seek a simple seasonal rebalancing or an in-depth therapeutic regimen for more serious concerns, let our team of experienced specialists guide you in your self-care journey to De-Stress & Detox.
Who Manages the Program?
The entire retreat is overseen and managed by the medical director of the PureRejuv Wellness Center, Dr. Carrie Demers. Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Demers is a holistic physician who blends modern medicine with an ayurvedic approach to health. Dr. Demers will work closely with your retreat team to prescribe customized treatments based on your current mental, physical, and medical condition.
Highlights from a 4-Day Retreat:
Enjoy the personal attention of an experienced team of health professionals. Three days of treatments, including:
- Individual consultations by medical staff
- Daily cleansing massages and therapeutic relaxation
- Special relaxing oil therapies: shirodhara and nasya
- Restorative morning hatha yoga classes
- Light, simple, and nutritiously cleansing meals served three times a day, along with fresh organic juices
- Steam therapy for further toxin removal
- Biofeedback sessions to help with stress management and breath training
- Evening lectures on a variety of topics: cleansing, ayurveda, meditation and relaxation techniques
- A take-home plan for continued success after the retreat has ended
5- to 7-Day Extension Option:
Receive additional days of treatments, additional lectures (cooking, yoga asana, exercise, etc.), and yoga therapy sessions. The retreat will start on a Friday evening and end on Tuesday, but can be extended up to the following Friday to experience a full week of healing therapies.
Cost: $2,170 for the 4-day retreat, $379 per additional night. Retreat can extend up to a full week.
The price is all inclusive—all services, treatments, special meals, and juices, plus private accommodations in either our Guest House or Main Building, are included in the price.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the very limited space of this semi-private retreat we require a 4-week notice of cancellation in order to receive a full refund. Your entire payment can also be transferred to another retreat or program at the PureRejuv Wellness Center.
For cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to your retreat start date, a $250 non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied and your remaining balance will be refunded, or your full payment can also be transferred to another retreat or program at the PureRejuv Wellness Center
Note: The De-Stress & Detox Retreat is contraindicated during pregnancy and may aggravate an already difficult menstruation. Please plan accordingly when selecting a weekend.
*Rates and services are subject to change
CALL (570) 647-1500 for more information and registration.
Comments from Past Participants:
- “All of the staff working with us were excellent, compassionate, and…well, awesome!”
- “After meeting with Dr. Carrie I felt I had known her all my life.”
- “My acupuncturist said I looked 10 years younger!!!”
- “I am deeply relaxed, have a new interest in yoga, and am very excited to have had an intro to ayurvedic medicine.”
- “The pre- and post meetings with Dr. Carrie were excellent. The treatments were excellent. The people here were amazing—hard to name one thing! Also biofeedback—awesome experience!”