We invite you to use this unique retreat to give your practice a boost and to do it with renewed vigor and clarity. This is an immersive program designed for reflection, practice, and experience. Here, in the Institute’s contemplative environment, identify your strengths and weaknesses, set your priorities, and awaken your willpower, along with your resolve to live a fulfilling and purposeful life. Pandit Rajmani Tigunait and the Institute’s senior faculty will be here to assist you.
Panditji is returning from India expressly for this retreat, and especially for those of you who could not be with him, Rod Stryker, or Rolf Sovik at the Khajuraho Sadhana Immersion this fall and winter. With this retreat, the spirit of Khajuraho comes to you!
Highlights of the retreat include:
- Satsanga with Panditji every evening
- Daily classes on yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation
- Special classes on yoga and ayurvedic energetics, with emphasis on boosting our vitality and stamina
- Designing our life in the light of Sri Vidya, the epitome of the tantric experience
- Private meetings and consultations with Panditji and senior HI faculty
When registering for this retreat, choose (H & C only) for Heal and Change only or (H & C / TA) to attend both Heal & Change and Tantric Alchemy!
Heal & Change is tuition free when you register for Tantric Alchemy—two programs for $299.00!