Are you suffering from pain, or looking for ways to help your clients or students with pain? Are you searching for pain solutions more comprehensive than a pill?
Healing Pain is a physician-led transformative program that blends modern science and the healing traditions of yoga and ayurveda to help individuals find relief from persistent pain. This holistic approach integrating nutritional wisdom, stress mastery, positive psychology, and purposeful movement can unlock your inner healing potential and provide lasting solutions to persistent conditions such as chronic back pain, fibromyalgia, and arthritis.
Join Dr. Theresa Oswald in a supportive online setting to learn how the mind-body connection can help activate your healing response and reverse habitual reactions to pain. Through lectures and gentle practice sessions, you will discover the knowledge and tools to experience better sleep quality, greater endurance, and increased capacity for physical activity.
Dr. Oswald will impart time-tested methods for letting go of fears related to movement, and releasing the despair that commonly accompanies chronic health challenges. Her combination of evidence-based theory and mindful movement makes this seminar invaluable for those seeking relief from chronic pain as well as yoga teachers, massage therapists, and family members who provide support to individuals experiencing various forms of chronic pain.
In this experience-based weekend program on pain solutions, you will learn to:
- Unlock the anti-inflammatory power of the kitchen pharmacy
- Experience the potent pain-relieving properties of the breath
- Explore the relaxation-resiliency connection
- Craft a tailored self-care plan
- Clear roadblocks to healing
- Understand the connections between persistent pain and the brain’s emotional centers
- Learn self-massage and the magic of oleation (the use of oils)
- Discover the difference between rest and relaxation
- Experience how movement can be medicine
- Study self-directed neuroplasticity
- Build community with people facing similar issues
This is the break-through seminar for those who are looking for lasting, practical solutions for pain. If you are seeking holistic management of persistent pain for yourself or for others, please join us for this in-depth exploration of pain management, and experience how you can approach healing in an integrative way.
- Session 1 – Friday October 16, 7:00 – 9:00 pm | Easing Pain while Creating Health
- Session 2 – Saturday October 17, 10:00 – 12:30 pm | Pain Solution from the Kitchen ‘Farmacy’
- Session 3 – Saturday October 17, 2 – 4:30 pm | Movement as Medicine
- Session 4 – Sunday October 18, 10:00 – 12:30 pm | Unraveling the Emotional Life of Pain
Bonus content: Four pre-recorded practicums including a guided relaxation, instructional video
for making chai, and more!
Two Registration Options
Enjoy 7-day or full lifetime access toall videos and downloadable content after the live program is completed.
- $199–Live Sessions + 7-day post-live access
- $249–Live Sessions + lifetime access