Return to your spiritual home in the month of Guru Purnima and for the 4th anniversary of the Sri Vidya Shrine. Traditionally, this is the month spiritual practitioners return to the seat of learning and practice for inspiration and replenishment of body, mind, and soul. With this special retreat, we invite you to enjoy the love and support of your spiritual family, connect with inner and outer guidance, and renew your commitment to your deepest aspirations.
Festivities include daily practices of yoga, meditation, breathing, and relaxation; celebratory community events; satsanga with Panditji; and sharing our innate goodness with each other.
Enjoy this special 3-night retreat, filled with inspiration, rejuvenation, and community.
- Ample free time to rest, reflect, and replenish
- Special satsanga with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD – The Joy of Seeing the Creator in Her Creation
- Group meditation in the Sri Vidya Shrine in honor of its 4th anniversary
- Havan with Panditji
- Daily guided yoga or meditation class
- Personal practice in the Sri Vidya Shrine and designated hours in the Adi Pitham
- Wellness services at PureRejuv Wellness Center (limited space available; call (570) 647-1500 to book)
- Walks in the natural beauty of the Institute’s campus
- Fellowship with your Himalayan Institute community