In this time of personal and worldwide change, it is important to remember that the Devi, the Divine Mother, is the source of transformation. She will guide us to our inner strength and courage always. When we remember her in our bodies, in our minds, and in our hearts, she will be there as our anchor, our stability, and our sacred space. To praise her is to awaken her within us. To praise her is to be nourished by her grace, to restore our sense of self, our purpose. And to praise her is to wake up to our own unlimited resources that propel us to live in this world with grace, courage, and clarity.
Join Shari Friedrichsen from the comfort of your home for this unique 12-day immersion dedicated to personal yoga practice, journaling, and self-reflection. quiet and contemplation, and rest and rejuvenation.
The live sessions will cover:
- asana practice – to strengthen and awaken the body’s inner intelligence, and soften the grip of pain
- breathing and pranayama practices – to reset the nervous system, reclaim the innate wealth of life, and regain faith in ourselves.
- meditation practice – for inner stillness; to see more clearly, and love more deeply
- contemplative practice – chosen stories from the Devi Mahatmya and selected mantras from the Sri Sukta to expand our view of ourselves and this ever-changing world
Online sessions will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm beginning on Thursday, September 10, and ending on Tuesday, September 22. Each of the videos will be available within 4 hours of the completion of each session.
- Session 1: Thursday, Sept 10
- Session 2: Tuesday, Sept 15
- Session 3: Thursday, Sept 17
- Session 4: Tuesday, Sept 22