Course includes NEW EXPANDED 98-page manual!
In this foundational three-day certification course, students will learn the basic hands-on techniques of foot, hand, and ear reflexology through the
4-theory approach to reflexology: structural alignment, zones, oriental meridians, and proprioceptors. This classic whole-hand approach and technique makes it gentle on the thumbs and fingers and the practitioner’s body.
In this training, students will be taught:
- An integrative reflexology approach with an easy-to-learn protocol
- Spa reflexology with aromatherapy and foot scrubs
- Full anatomy lesson on the lower leg and foot, including bones, muscles, and actions
- Instruction on proper body mechanics for ease on the reflexologist’s body
- Factors that contribute to health and balance
- How to market reflexology and integrate into your work as an add-on service or a full session
- Cautions and contraindications for reflexology
- Lectures in theory, anatomy and hands-on demonstrations (morning sessions), and practical hands-on instruction (afternoon sessions)
At the end of training, students will be able to perform a full hand, ear, and foot reflexology session, and be able to immediately integrate it into their work.
$100 non-refundable deposit holds your space. $425 when you register before 3-4-16; $475 after. For more information or to register: www.cultivatinginnerstillness.com
None. Anyone who has an interest in this healing modality can take this foundational course!
Continuing Education Hours
NCBMTB Approved 24 CE hours and open to the public
Each participant will locate all reflex points on the feet and demonstrate basic reflexology technique and must show proficiency on an in-class written exam. After successfully passing, students will then be certified in Integrative Reflexology.
Click to read more about the instructors
For more information: www.cultivatinginnerstillness.com
Checkout our Facebook link: Integrative Reflexology Certification at HI