“Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you nourish mind, body, and soul on a Lifepath Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking Retreat”
In this program, you experience:
- Friday evening Gentle Asana & Meditation to enable you to wind down from the week and acclimate to being on Retreat.
- Daily Yoga Classes taught by Maria specifically designed to bring you to balance according to the Ayurveda Season of the Year (cooling/rejuvenating practices in Summer; grounding/nurturing practices in Autumn; energizing practices in Winter/Early Spring)
- Saturday evening Restorative Asana, Pranayama & Yoga Nidra (powerful relaxation practice with guided meditation)
- A Mindful Hike on the Retreat Center’s groomed forested Red Trail incorporating energy practices (qigong), asana, and meditations along the path
- Sunday morning Qigong (Energy Practice) on The Sound of Music Hill
- Ayurveda Lectures & Discussions: Each participant will have the opportunity to complete a questionnaire to determine their unique constitution (“dosha” in Sanskrit).
Ayurveda lectures will focus on:
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda: the five elements and the three doshas
- Understanding your Ayurveda Constitution/dosha
- Health conditions that may arise from an imbalance in your unique constitution/dosha
- Food — the six tastes/general dietary guidelines to bring balance to your constitution/dosha
- The Ayurveda Clock: looking at the 24-hour day, seasons of the year, and the seasons of life from an Ayurveda perspective; discussions on lifestyle practices to promote balance according to the age-old Ayurveda Clock
- simple, comfortable, quiet accommodations conducive to a peaceful stay
- 3 delicious, nutritious, and hearty vegetarian or vegan meals daily
- complimentary daily morning yoga classes taught by a Retreat Center’s teacher
- access to the newly consecrated Sri Vidya Meditation Shrine located at the heart of the Retreat Center’s campus
- a tour of Moka Origins, a mission-driven chocolate and coffee factory nestled on the Retreat Center’s campus
- Sacred Grove Cafe
- Tea lounge with unlimited hot tea beverages
- Complimentary Internet access
- 400-acre wooded campus of the Retreat Center, including Sunset Pond, The Sound of Music Hill, residential herb garden, and forest pavilions
- access to 4-groomed forested hiking trails, one of which ends at Tanners Falls
- MarketPlace (books, Ayurveda products, yoga clothing, gifts)
- PureRejuv Wellness Center (for an add-on massage or wellness service)
Lifepath Retreat tuition is payable to Lifepath Yoga Center LLC.
Early bird special! Save 20% (pay $260) if registered 60 days in advance.
Accommodations and meals are reserved through the Himalayan Institute Retreat Center.
Attention Yoga Teachers: Lifepath Retreat: Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking is approved for 10 Contact Continuing Education Credits through Yoga Alliance.