Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you nourish mind, body & soul on a Lifepath Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking Retreat.
In this program, you will experience:
- Friday evening Gentle Asana & Seated Meditation to enable you to wind down from the week and acclimate to being on Retreat.
- Daily Yoga Classes taught by Maria specifically to bring you to balance according to the Ayurveda Season of the Year.
- Saturday evening Restorative Asana, Pranayama & Yoga Nidra (powerful relaxation practice with guided meditation).
- A mindful hike on the Retreat Center’s groomed forested Red Trail incorporating energy practices, asana, and meditations along the path.
- Sunday morning Qigong (energy practice) to end the weekend feeling revitalized.
- Ayurveda Lectures & Discussions: Each participant will have the opportunity to complete a questionnaire to determine their unique Ayurvedic Constitution.
Ayurveda lectures will focus on:
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda: the five elements and the three doshas
- Understanding your Ayurveda Constitution/dosha
- Signs of imbalance for each Ayurvedic Constitution/dosha
- General balancing strategies for each Ayurvedic Constitution/dosha
- Food: the six tastes/general dietary guidelines to bring balance to your Ayurvedic Constitution/dosha
- The Ayurveda Clock: looking at the 24-hour day, seasons of the year, and the seasons of life from an Ayurveda perspective; discussions on lifestyle practices to promote balance according to the age-old Ayurveda Clock
- simple, comfortable, quiet accommodations conducive to a peaceful stay
- 3 delicious, nutritious, and hearty vegetarian or vegan meals daily
- complimentary daily morning or evening yoga classes taught by a Retreat Center’s teacher
- access to Sri Vidya Meditation Shrine located at the heart of the Retreat Center’s campus
- a tour of Moka Origins, a mission-driven chocolate and coffee factory nestled on the Retreat Center’s campus
- Sacred Grove Cafe
- Tea lounge with unlimited hot tea beverages
- Complimentary Internet access
- 400-acre wooded campus of the Retreat Center, including Sunset Pond, Sound of Music Hill, residential herb garden, and forest pavilions
- Access to 4 groomed forested hiking trails, one of which ends at Tanners Falls
- Sacred Grove MarketPlace (books, Ayurveda products, yoga clothing, gifts)
- PureRejuv Wellness Center (for an add-on massage or wellness service)
How to Register:
- Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking: Lifepath Retreat tuition is payable to Lifepath Yoga Center LLC. Register Now
- Accommodations and meals are reserved through the Himalayan Institute Retreat Center. Book a Room
*Attention Yoga Teachers: Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking is approved for 10 Contact Continuing Education Credits through Yoga Alliance.