Return to your spiritual home, and replenish your body, mind and soul. With this special retreat, we invite you to immerse yourself in the warmth of the summer, love of your community, aroma of the flora and fauna, and most importantly, the dispersing of yoga shakti as this event coincides with the 3rd anniversary of the Sri Vidya Shrine and Guru Purnima.
This celebration is replete with the power of morning and evening practices of yoga, meditation, breathing, and relaxation; celebratory community events; satsanga with Panditji—Heeding the Call of Our Soul; and sharing our innate goodness with each other.
Enjoy this special 4-night retreat, filled with inspiration, rejuvenation, and community, with plenty of space for you to customize your personal retreat.
- Ample free time to rest, reflect, and replenish
- Special satsanga with Panditji: “Heeding the Call of our Soul”
- Group meditation in the Sri Vidya Shrine in honor of its 3rd anniversary
- Guru Purnima celebration with kirtan and prasad
- Daily guided yoga or meditation class
- Personal practice in the Sri Vidya Shrine and Adi Pitham (specific time)
- Wellness services at PureRejuv Wellness Center (limited space available; call (570) 647-1500 to book)
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the Institute’s campus and hiking trails
- Fellowship with your Himalayan Institute community