With the guiding principle of meeting yourself where you are, Karin offers opportunities for you to step into the embodied practices of yoga and meditation. Through the lens of her trauma-informed teacher training, this weekend retreat is about choice making and agency in one’s body.
Whether you are new to yoga and meditation, a seasoned practitioner, or simply looking for some R&R, there will be opportunities for you to explore the journey inward.
- Energetic and Restorative Yoga
- Introduction to various meditation techniques
- Walking meditation and optional hiking to Tanners Falls
- Evening Yoga Nidra for rest & relaxation
- Saturday evening bonfire with Moka Origins s’mores
- Plenty of downtime to rest, read, or schedule some spa time