Join the Yoga Teachers Association of the Hudson Valley to discover how yoga, meditation, pranayama, and philosophy can enhance your life and leave you feeling grounded and refreshed.
This weekend led by Luke Ketterhagen will focus on time-tested practices and philosophies to heal and renew. We’ll start on Friday evening with a lecture on foundational yogic principles followed by a session of supportive and restorative asana. On Saturday we’ll explore the healing power of pranayama and discuss how a steady and grounded asana practice is a gateway to freedom from our habit patterns. We will wrap up on Sunday with a session on meditation, the practice that the great sages say is “that which introduces you to yourself” and can help you renew every day.
Whether you are a teacher looking to add skills to your repertoire, a serious student wanting to refine and deepen your practice, or just ready to get away to a peaceful setting to relax and renew, this weekend is for you!
The Weekend Includes:
- 4 sessions with Luke on the renewing practices of meditation, pranayama, asana, and philosophy; each session will end with a guided meditation.
- Opportunities to connect with others over chai, on our group hike, and at Saturday night’s campfire.
- The option to create your own path to renewal with a spa treatment or other time on your own.
Registration and Accommodations:
- Program registration is booked directly through Yoga Teachers Association. Register Now
- Meals and accommodations are booked directly through the Himalayan Institute. Book a Room
- Early Bird: Save $30 on program registration if you sign up by September 15. (Does not apply to accommodations at the Himalayan Institute.)
- YTA members receive a further discount on program registration ($169 early bird / $199 regular).