Get away for a relaxing weekend to focus on you and your selfcare. Yoga provides us an excellent way to slow down and reconnect with ourselves. Adding essential oils enhances our yoga experience and can help deepen our practice and promote greater selfcare. During our weekend retreat, we’ll explore which essential oils help to balance or activate our chakras (our energy centers), which of your chakras you may want to balance or invigorate, and how you can use this knowledge at home as you take this practice with you.
During this weekend you will experience:
- Gentle vinyasa flows focused on different chakras matched with essential oils
- Group discussions about the flows and essential oils, and how each person is experiencing the flows and oils (The level to which each person would like to share their experience is totally honored and accepted.)
- Meditations to help identify areas of your body where you may be experiencing energy blocks
- A campfire ceremony to celebrate ourselves, integrate what we are learning, and release what we might want to let go
- Chai tea and cookie social to meet and get to know other retreat participants
We provide open time for participants to relax and enjoy the many amenities of the Himalayan Institute as well, including a Wellness Center, hiking trails, additional yoga classes, and meditation room.