This weekend retreat will be all about exploring the energies of the sun and the moon, darkness and light, yin and yang. The weekend will include vinyasa yoga, yin, restorative, meditation, journaling, a yoga hike on the campus, delicious food, chocolate tasting, and REST. All levels are welcome, and all props and supplies will be provided.
Retreat weekend will start Friday, August 2 at 4:00 pm, and will close Sunday around 1:00 pm after lunch.
- Please note that you book your accommodations separately through the HI website. Rooms start at around $60 per night, and are cozy dorm-style rooms. All meals are included for a daily fee that goes with your room reservation.
- The cost of the retreat is $250 (not including room and board), and a $50 deposit via venmo will hold your space. This weekend is limited to 12 people!
- FRIENDS discount :) if you bring a friend (or a few), $200 per person.
- Please note the deposit is non-refundable, and the rest of the cost is non-refundable after July 20. Please make final payments by July 15.
- I want anyone who needs a weekend away to be able to come, so if funds are a challenge, please message me.
- Email [email protected] with any questions or if you’d like to register