Dec 31–Jan 3, 2016
Replace the old you with a new and vibrant you!
We all find ourselves physically fatigued, mentally disempowered, and spiritually empty, at least to some degree. Give yourself the gift of this workshop and retreat to recharge and renew. Learn the secret of tantric alchemy and use it to replenish your body with vitality and your mind with unshakable conviction. Mastering the art of living a vibrant, purposeful, and fulfilling life is the focal point of this retreat.
Major topics of discussion and practice include:
- The unique alchemy of our body, mind, and emotions
- The unique properties of select herbs and their application in conjunction with asana and pranayama
- The unique set of yogic practices to energize and rejuvenate the deeper systems of our body and to harmonize our nervous system
- The meditative technique for recapturing our scattered mind to make it focused, sharp, and assertive
- The contemplative technique for discovering our context for being here: what we are doing, where we are headed, and why
This retreat begins with a New Year’s Eve celebration including the recitation of mantras (prayers), kirtan (chanting), and akhanda japa (unbroken group meditation).
Dec 27–31, 2015
We invite you to use this unique retreat to give your practice a boost and to do it with renewed vigor and clarity. This is an immersive program designed for reflection, practice, and experience. Here, in the Institute’s contemplative environment, identify your strengths and weaknesses, set your priorities, and awaken your willpower, along with your resolve to live a fulfilling and purposeful life. Pandit Rajmani Tigunait and the Institute’s senior faculty will be here to assist you.
Panditji is returning from India expressly for this retreat, and especially for those of you who could not be with him, Rod Stryker, or Rolf Sovik at the Khajuraho Sadhana Immersion this fall and winter. With this retreat, the spirit of Khajuraho comes to you!
Highlights of the retreat include:
- Satsanga with Panditji every evening
- Daily classes on yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation
- Special classes on yoga and ayurvedic energetics, with emphasis on boosting our vitality and stamina
- Designing our life in the light of Sri Vidya, the epitome of the tantric experience
- Private meetings and consultations with Panditji and senior HI faculty
Heal & Change Sadhana Immersion is TUITION-FREE when you register for Tantric Alchemy — A New & Vibrant You!