Come join your fellow “Vishokis” and the Himalayan Institute Faculty on this 3rd year anniversary of Vishoka Meditation study and practice! It’s truly amazing what we’ve accomplished together with our online study and practice of Vishoka Meditation the last several years. Memorial Day Weekend is a wonderful opportunity to get together in-person and enjoy one another’s company as we reflect on and practice Vishoka Meditation together.
This Vishoka Meditation Retreat weaves several familiar threads of Vishoka study and practice together to help us refine, renew and unlock the full potential of Vishoka Meditation. The schedule for this weekend getaway is also designed to provide ample time for wellness services at our PureRejuv Wellness Center, to enjoy the company of friends old and new, and rest and rejuvenate in our beautiful campus.
In-Person Retreat Features:
- Daily Guided Vishoka Meditation Practice and Vishoka Meditation practicums
- Daily group meditation and personal practice in the Sri Vidya Shrine
- Daily recitation of Sri Sukta and Prayers of the Himalayan Tradition in the Sri Vidya Shrine
- Special satsanga with Panditji
- Opportunities for guided nature hikes and time to the natural beauty of the Himalayan Institute campus
- Free time during the day for reading, journaling, and PureRejuv wellness services
- Personal appointments with faculty
- Special social events, including a bonfire and chai social
Completion of the Vishoka Meditation Course or any equivalent offering.