The practice of Vishoka Meditation reveals a living experience which can illuminate and enrich the breadth of our life—from our yoga practice and personal wellness, to our lifestyle and worldview. Unlocking this potential requires that we study and practice the broader system of Vishoka Meditation, integrating a range of related practices and source wisdom.
The Vishoka Meditation Level 1 Self-Mastery Series is practice-driven, and designed specifically for students who have already completed the Vishoka Meditation Course, to help you take the next step on your journey of Vishoka Meditation.
This 3-part series with Panditji and Ishan Tigunait is an immersive 50-hour online course spread across 4 months. It systematically integrates a sophisticated set of practice techniques and self-reflection source wisdom, so you can assimilate these teachings into your life and practice.
Each week you will receive a few on-demand lecture or practice sessions, along with any handouts or supplemental materials that go with the sessions. The curriculum is progressive, and each week builds upon what has already been taught. Every few weeks, there will be a live weekly session for question and answer and dialogue to help assimilate the material covered thus far.
In the Vishoka Meditation Self-Mastery Series you will:
- Refine and expand your practice by:
- Deepening your Vishoka Meditation practice through greater proficiency in pranic awareness.
- Preparing you for advanced Vishoka Meditation offerings (this series will be a prerequisite for the Vishoka Meditation Level 2 Course coming in August 2023)
- Learning how to apply Vishoka Meditation and pranic absorption to enrich your practice of yoga: asana, pranayama, relaxation/yoga nidra.
- Bring the benefits of Vishoka Meditation into your daily life through Vishoka Meditation-inspired self-reflection and worldview
- Dive into the source wisdom of the Vishoka Meditation system to help you understand how Vishoka Meditation works, and how to further optimize your practice