This retreat invites us to follow the energy of the season and invites you to explore your inner world more deeply, gather insight and inspiration, and cultivate energy and intention for the coming months.
Yoga Home Senior Teachers Candace Stevens and Nicole Durant will share meditative movement, yoga nidra, and journaling as tools for inner exploration, while also teaching ways to tend to your energy via breath, yoga, and intention-setting practices. Rest and receive inspiration, light and ignite, and cultivate seeds of intention for the coming months.
The weekend will include:
- Four yoga sessions
- Hikes on the beautiful grounds of the Himalayan Institute
- Ayurvedic, nourishing meals
- Bonfire ceremony
- Time for cozy cups of tea, journaling, and rest
- Option to join additional yoga practices with Himalayan Institute faculty and visit the Sri Vidya Shrine
- Optional Spa Treatments at PureRejuv Wellness Center and Chocolate/Coffee Tour at Moka
This retreat is being offered through Yoga Home, an award-winning studio in suburban Philadelphia.