Children’s yoga is very different from adult’s. Learn how to design and teach children’s yoga classes that are suitable for the school, home and studio. Become knowledgeable and masterful in doing yoga with children and help them develop self-regulation and self-care skills. By applying these skills in their everyday life, children will grow healthy, emotionally stable and succeed in life.
In the Yoga Break for Children™ Training you will discover:
- The concept of Purposeful Yoga Teaching
- The 3 A’s of Well-Being Method
- 5 Domains of Self-Regulation
- The foundation of a Children’s Yoga Business
You will learn practices for being aware of one’s feelings and the techniques to manage them for emotional stability and balance.
You will discover:
- Emotions are like guests, they come and go
- How to be emotionally balanced
- A complete emotional balancing yoga practice, games and creative art activities
In this module you will learn practices and techniques that enhance the ability to focus and stay on task in children. Shifting one’s attention and sustaining it is necessary for learning and retaining information.
You will discover:
- That the ability to focus and stay on task is not a static phenomenon.
- How consistency, engagement and regulation of energy help with focusing and sustaining attention.
- A complete focusing yoga practice, games and creative art activities.
After taking the Yoga Break for Children™ Training you will be able to teach your own children’s yoga classes with knowledge and confidence to make them educational, life-relevant and fun!
After completing the Yoga Break for Children™ Training you will receive:
- a certificate of completion and will become a Certified Yoga Break for Children™ Teacher
- 30 (15 contact +15 non-contact) hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Hours
- access to our private Facebook forum
50% discount for the Yoga Break for Children™ Online Training and various discounts for other YBC programs (such as Yoga Can Help™ online course, Monthly Kids Yoga Unit subscription, group coaching calls, private coaching sessions and Create Your Profitable Online Yoga Offer course)
To register, please email Irina at [email protected]
Join our growing community of YBC yoga teachers and let the fun begin!