According to the yoga tradition, a human being has three interpenetrating bodies—physical, subtle, and causal—each influencing the other. Every aspect of our yoga practice can shape and direct these three bodies to develop a foundation for powerful and lasting healing and awakening. Our practice is most effective when we understand how our three bodies are related, and how to apply specific practices to awaken a deeper level of intelligence and well-being.
For example, undigested life experiences stored in the subtle body cloud your inherent brilliance, and can also manifest in your physical body where hatha yoga practices can help reveal and resolve deep-seated restrictions. Likewise, meditation is the most powerful practice to clear the distortions deep in the causal body and align us with a brighter and bigger Self.
The best practice addresses all aspects of our being—physical, subtle, and causal. Experience how to make your personal practice the best practice for you. We’ll address each of the three bodies in a half-hour discussion followed by 90 minutes of practice.
- Triune body model of tantric yoga
- Accessible practices which target and integrate the physical, subtle, and causal bodies
- How to strengthen the energy body and the connection between the body and mind
- Practice! How to get the most benefit from asana, pranayama, and meditation
Session 1. Asana and Lifestyle: Optimizing the Physical Body
Session 2. Pranayama and Bandhas: Realigning the Subtle Body
Session 3. Q&A and Discussion for Assimilation
Session 4. Meditation: Revealing Hidden Dimensions of the Causal Body
All times are in Eastern Standard Time. Subject to change
- Tuesday, June 15 | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM<
- Friday, June 18 | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Friday, June 18 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 22 | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Recordings of the sessions are usually available within the following four hours and remain available for two weeks after the program completion.