The Secret of the Yoga Sutra: Samadhi Pada
by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
Study this ancient text with a living master!
The Yoga Sutra is the living source wisdom of the yoga tradition. Using it as a guide, we can unlock the hidden power of yoga, and experience the promise of yoga in our life. The Yoga Sutra is as fresh today as it was 2200 years ago when it was discovered by the sage Patanjali. By applying its living wisdom in our practice, we can achieve the purpose of life: lasting fulfillment and ultimate freedom.
The Secret of the Yoga Sutra is the first practitioner-oriented commentary which is fully grounded in a living tradition. It shares the essence of Pandit Tigunait’s rigorous scholarly understanding of the Yoga Sutra, through the filter of experiential knowledge gained through decades of advanced yogic practices, and enriched by the gift of living wisdom he received from the masters of the Himalayan Tradition.
This edition includes:
- Yogic meditation practice of Sutra 1:36
- The technique for reversing the Karma Chakra
- The power of samskaras (subtle impressions) on the mind
- Yogic tools and means for uniting mind and breath
- Full word-by-word Sanskrit breakdown
- Two indexes for easy study and reference