If you are a recent graduate or current participant of HI’s online 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training program, this retreat is designed just for you!
We’ve spent so much time online together during the last two years, and now is the perfect time to enjoy your fellow students and Himalayan Institute teachers in person. Join us to connect with our vibrant residential community, and learn more about the Himalayan Institute and its varied activities. We’ll compare notes, share teaching tips, enjoy classes and discussions, and take time to nurture personal practice and teaching skills.
You’ll find time for reflection and contemplation while enjoying the beauty of our rural campus in the company of our like-minded community. Have breakfast on the terrace, chat with fellow students over tea, visit the Sri Vidya shrine, hike our forest trails, tour Moka Origins and sample their chocolate and coffee, browse our bookstore, or simply savor quiet time.
This Retreat Includes:
- Daily morning asana and meditation practice guided by Himalayan Institute faculty
- Teaching and practice for pranic awareness
- Q&A and breakout sessions for teaching challenges and support with your personal practice
- Plenty of time for face to face social connection with fellow 300-hour students and Himalayan Institute faculty
- 13 CEUs with Himalayan Institute 300-hr Faculty