Secret of Tantra: Tantric Masters & Tantric Shrines
Transmission of spiritual power lies at the heart of tantric practice. In this context, transmission means movement of shakti from point A to point B — from a place of greater concentration to a lesser one, from a shrine to a pilgrim, from an adept to an aspirant, from a higher reality to the one with a diffused sense of reality. Tantric practices in their varying forms, flavors, and shades share one common goal—facilitating this spiritual transmission. Tantrics call this transmission shaktipata.
For ages, the concept of shaktipata has been shrouded in mystery. In this 8-part series, Panditji will elaborate the crucial role tantric masters, shrines, and scriptures play in receiving, retaining, absorbing, and finally, assimilating spiritual powers tantric/yogic practices could bestow upon us.
- Nexus of Shrines, Sages, and Scriptures
- Magic and Mysticism Surrounding Shrines
- Importance of Knowing the General and Unique Aspects of the Personality of a Shrine
- Importance of Knowing the Presiding Divinity and Guardian Sage of a Shrine
- The Difference Between a Dormant and Living Shrine
- The Secret of Imbibing the Shakti of a Shrine
- Sri Sukta and the Sri Vidya Shrine in the Larger Context of Tantra Sadhana
- Discovering Our Inner Shrine and the Eternal Master
- Bonus Session: Q&A session and dialogue with Panditji and Ishan Tigunait
Tuition: $339 (includes life-time access)